The Michigan Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program developed the Long-Term Care Insurance Comparison Guide to help you understand long-term care and the insurance options that can help you pay for long-term care services. This guide will help you figure out the who, what, why, where, and how of long-term care insurance.
By the end of this publication, you will learn:
• What is long-term care insurance
• Who should consider purchasing long-term care insurance
• Why you might want to purchase a long-term care policy
• Where you can find more information
• How to choose the policy that best fits your needs
This guide is for informational purposes only. Please double check costs and coverage information before purchasing long-term care insurance. You can verify the information by contacting insurance companies directly.